Are You searching for the best way to make pizza rolls in air fryer?
The air fryer has been the best way/method of cooking these days. Air Fryer is easy to use and it doesn’t retain the taste and nutrition of the food we cook in it.
Any kind of protein or vegetable you are thinking to make at home, you can cook it in an air fryer.
the best way to cook pizza rolls is – pizza rolls in the air fryer. It is simple, yet easy to make crispy pizza rolls with an air fryer compared to microwaves.
Instructions to make perfect pizza rolls in the air fryer
- To prevent your pizza rolls to be soggy you should preheat the air fryer with some oil on which will help you to make your pizza rolls more crispy.
- The perfect temperature for pizza rolls to cook in the air fryer is 380F/ 190C.
- Pizza rolls are cooked within 7-10 minutes in an air fryer.
- Make sure that you leave enough room for air in the air fryer to circulate for extra crispy pizza rolls.
How long will it take to cook Frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer?
- Since all air fryer varies according to the brand they belong to, so for the best use please read the manual carefully before using it.
- Normally Pizza rolls in air fryer cooks in 7-10 minutes.
- You can also go through the instructions given in the packet of pizza roll you are using.
- For homemade pizza rolls, you need to cook them for 10-15 minutes according to the thickness of pizza rolls you make.
- Check your pizza rolls after 7 minutes and if you think it is not cooked well then you can cook it for 2 more minutes to get the best result.
Crispy & Tasty Frozen pizza rolls in 5 easy steps
1. Spray the air fryer basket with oil.
2. Preheat the air fryer to about 300-350 F for about 3-5 minutes before using preheat setting or running the air fryer on that temperature.
3. Place the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket according to the basket size. Make sure the pizza rolls should not overlap each other.
4. Set the temperature to 380 for 7 minutes. Open the basket after 7 minutes and shake it well, cook it for 2-3 minutes more if you want it more crispy.
5. Serve with your favorite sauce or mayonnaise.
Ingredients for Frozen Pizza Rolls
• 1 bag frozen pizza rolls. I’m using Totino’s pizza rolls. You can use any pizza rolls according to your preference.
Preparation time for Frozen Pizza Rolls
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7-10 minutes
Course: Appetizer, Snack
If you want to make homemade pizza rolls Follow these easy instructions.
- Firstly, make your dough. you can make it with your hand or you can also use a rolling pin to make your dough faster and consistent thickness.
- Once your dough is ready, roll it in a flat surface and make a rectangular shape.
- Start placing your stuffing on it, spread your ingredients evenly in each section as shown in the picture below. I have also added oregano which is completely optional.
- The fourth step is to fold over one of the sides and roll the dough till you reach the other end.
- Finally, your pizza roll is ready, then start cutting the pizza roll in 2-3 inch or bite-size.
- Remember to cut the roll in even size so that you can cook pizza rolls in air fryer evenly.
- The last step is to place the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket evenly. In this stage, you can oil spray the pizza rolls which is also optional for those who love some extra crisp.
- Set your air fryer in 380F/190C for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes your homemade pizza rolls are ready to open the fryer basket shake well and serve it with dip.
- Today I’m going to share a simple, quick, and easy recipe that you can make at your home with minimal ingredients that I made for my family and believe me they loved it.
- 500g pork sausage and chopped it fine or you can only use meat out of the sausage.
- 200g flour
- 200g mozzarella grated cheese
- Oil spray (optional for extra crisp)
- 50g Oregano (optional to enhance test)
Preparation time for homemade pizza rolls
Cook Time:10-15 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Course: Appetizer, Snack