Frozen Jalapeno Poppers in Air Fryer
Frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer sound so fancy don’t they. Though the name sounds fancy you might be thinking it’s difficult to cook. But surprisingly it’s easier than you have thought of.
You can simply cook frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer and enjoy them instantly. Since the day I made these poppers my family has been loving it. This has been one of the favorite snacks.
You’ll love to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer, it’s easy, quick, and delicious at the same time. You’ll get surprised by the crispy on the outside and fully melted cream cheese on the inside.
With saying that let’s begin with the frozen jalapeno poppers recipe.
What are frozen jalapeno poppers?
Jalapeno poppers are made of fresh jalapeno which is stuffed with cream cheese, and to preserve them in a freezer for future use is frozen jalapeno poppers. You can even keep the frozen jalapeno for 3-4 months.
Can you put frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer?
You can put frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer. Indeed, you can cook any type of frozen food in the air fryer.
The air fryer cooks most of the frozen foods in no time including frozen jalapeno poppers.
From my experience cooking frozen jalapeno poppers in are fryer is quick and easy in comparison to cooking in the oven.
How to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer?
Cooking frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer is an easy task to perform. For that follow these instructions and get the best jalapeno poppers.
- Preheat the air fryer at 304F/170C for 3-5 minutes.
- Place a single layer of frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer basket. You can spray a thin layer of oil on the poppers to prevent the cheese to get out.
- Cook the poppers for 8-10 minutes and flip or toss them halfway through cooking. This helps to cook the frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer evenly.
- If you want your poppers to be crispier then you can add 2 more minutes. And let it stand for a minute.
- Serve it with your favorite dipping and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Having said that jalapeno poppers come with a different coating. You can cook these poppers in air fryer the same way explained above they are.
- Frozen bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- Frozen breaded jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- Frozen cream cheese jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- Frozen cheddar jalapeno poppers air fryer and many more.
For example, I’m providing the instruction on how to cook frozen breaded jalapeno poppers in air fryer?
- Preheat air fryer at 304F/170C for 2-4 minutes.
- Put the frozen breaded jalapeno poppers in air fryer basket and spread it evenly.
- Now spray the thin layer of oil over the poppers, because the frozen breaded jalapeno poppers will come out dry without the hint of oil.
- Cook them for 8 minutes and toss them halfway through cooking. You can add extra 2 minutes for more crispy poppers.
- Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
How long do you put frozen jalapeno poppers in the air fryer?
Frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer time are just 8 minutes. I love frozen jalapeno poppers because you can enjoy the crunchy jalapeno poppers in no time.
Frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer time and temp are also easy to remember they are 8 minutes and 304F/170C respectively.
You can even cook them for 2 more minutes for that extra crisp on the poppers.
And just in case if you’re wondering frozen jalapeno poppers cook time in oven then it’s 20-25 minutes at 370F.
How to reheat Frozen jalapeno poppers?
If you’re reheating the frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer the reheating process is simple and easy. Follow these steps to reheat your leftover frozen jalapeno poppers.
- Preheat the air fryer at 304F/170C for 2 minutes.
- Place the left-over frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer basket for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove them and enjoy the frozen jalapeno poppers with your favorite dipping sauce.
Note: The reheated frozen jalapeno poppers are crispier.
TIG Fridays jalapeno poppers cooking instructions
TIG Fridays jalapeno poppers are a premade jalapeno popper which is easily available in the markets. To cook tgi Fridays jalapeno poppers follow these instructions.
- Take the amount you’re cooking.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 5 minutes and toss it halfway through cooking.
- Spray a thin layer of oil to add crispiness to them.
- Serve it hot and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Just in case if you’re looking for an easy jalapeno poppers recipe from scratch, then here you go.
Easy jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and bacon.
- First, you’ll need some fresh medium/small size jalapeno. Go ahead wash them, and cut them into half vertically.
- Scoop out all the seeds using a spoon.
- Then spread the cream cheese in the middle of the jalapeno with the help of a butter knife.
- Wrap it with the slice of bacon and to hold the jalapeno, cream cheese, and bacon pierce it with the help of a toothpick.
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F for 5 minutes.
- Place the fresh jalapeno poppers on the air fryer basket and cook it for 15-20 minutes. Flip it halfway through the cooking process to cook evenly.
- Serve your cream cheese jalapeno poppers in air fryer with some dipping sauce.
Can Jalapeno Poppers be frozen?
Of course, if you made too many of them then you can freeze jalapeno poppers.
To freeze them you need a foil-lined baking sheet where you can place them in a single layer and put them in the freezer. Once it’s frozen you can sift it into an airtight plastic bag.
You even keep them for three to four months in the freezer.
I hope this frozen jalapeno popper in air fryer recipe helped you to cook the best jalapeno poppers.
Tips for frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- You don’t have to thaw the frozen jalapeno poppers.
- No oil is needed.
- Flip/toss halfway through for evenly cooked poppers. The following batches cook faster if you’re making back-to-back in multiple batches. Please note frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer time and temp.
- You can cook your frozen jalapeno poppers in ninja foodi air fryer
Ingredients for frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer
1 packet of frozen jalapeno poppers
Olive oil optional
- Preheat air fryer at 304F/170C for 5 minutes.
- Place the frozen jalapeno poppers in the air fryer basket evenly, and cook at 304F for 8 minutes. Toss halfway through cooking.
- Serve your jalapeno poppers with the dipping sauce.
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
Cuisine: Frozen foods
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Nutrition Facts, Serving size 1
Calories- 218kcal, Fat- 15g, Saturated Fat- 6g, Cholesterol- 18mg,
Sodium- 580mg, Calcium- 20mg, Iron- 1mg, Carbohydrates-20g, Protein- 5g, Fiber- 1g
Check Out this recipe on our YouTube channel
If you liked Frozen jalapeno poppers, look what else you can air fry: