Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Today I’m going to share with you an idea and my experience of making air fryer frozen French fries.
I’m so excited that you’re going to love this recipe how it turns out. Normally I love to prepare with fresh potatoes, but today I thought to give it a try with frozen French fries, which is accessible for everyone. Let’s get started:
How adequate air fryer French fries time and temperature should be?
• If you want your French fries to be delicious, super crunchy, and fluffy from inside, time and the temperature is the vital part to follow.
• Time depends upon the air fryer you using as every air fryer varies according to their brand.
• Maintaining the temperature before (preheating) and during the cooking period should be maintained to acquire better results.
• Adequate temperature to cook French fries in the air fryer is 400F.
• The time it takes to cook is 15-20 minutes for perfectly crispy fries.
Now you have acknowledged the time and temperature to make french fries in the air fryer. Let’s learn how to cook frozen fries in the air fryer.
Frozen french fries in 4 easy steps
1. Spray the air fryer basket with oil.
2. Preheat the air fryer to about 300-350 F for about 5-7 minutes before using preheat setting or running the air fryer on that temperature.
3. In a bowl, pour the fries and spray lightly with oil and toss with salt and pepper if desired or you can also pour your fries directly into the air fryer basket.
4. Spread the potatoes evenly and cook for 15 minutes, for golden and crispy fries, shake the basket halfway through to cook fries evenly.
Now you can serve your hot fries and enjoy yourself with your family and friends.
Tips for making Air fryer frozen crinkle French fries:
• You can spray oil to prevent your fires to stick on the air fryer basket, do not overspray the oil else way your fries will get squishy.
• Modify the cooking time depending on how crumbly you want your fries to be if 15 minutes isn’t adequate to get crunchy fries you can leave them for 5 more minutes.
• Make sure you toss the fries very well in between if you don’t have an air fryer which rotates to cook the fries evenly.
• Do not overcrowd the basket, cook your fries in batches instead to acquire crunchy fries.
• Preheating air fryer is not mandatory but cooking time may take longer.
• Try to season your fries with onion powder, garlic powder, oregano powder, or as per your taste and enjoy with your favorite sauce, like mayonnaise, spicy mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, etc.
Ingredients for Frozen French Fries
1. 1 bag of frozen fries
2. Olive oil or vegetable oil spray.
3. Salt and pepper
1. Preheat air fryer in 300- 350 F, 5-7 minutes.
2. Spray olive or vegetable oil and dust some salt and pepper if desired.
3. Pour fries into the basket and cook for 15- 20 minutes and shake the basket halfway through cooking.
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Air fryer frozen French fries are an easy and friendly recipe to prepare, as a snack or appetizer. Simple and it’s way healthier than those deep oil fried.
Perfect for a dinner side dish, which is loved by every member of your family.
Course: Snack, Appetizer
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Amount Per Serving:
Calories – 390, Fat – 20g, Saturated Fat – 5g, Sodium – 740mg, Potassium – 650mg, Carbohydrates – 42g, Fiber – 8g, Protein – 5g, Vitamin C – 11mg, Calcium – 13 mg, Iron 2mg.
Check Out this recipe on our Youtube
Air fryer frozen french fries
- air fryer
- 1 bag frozen fries
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat air fryer in 300- 350 F, 5-7 minutes.
- Spray olive or vegetable oil and dust some salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour fries into the basket and cook for 15- 20 minutes and shake the basket halfway through cooking.