Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Are you looking for the cooking method of air fryer frozen meatballs? Then here is what you’re searching for. The perfect method of cooking frozen meatballs in the air fryer.
Frozen meatballs in an air fryer are so delicious and easy to cook. You can create various dishes for your family and friends with no time. You can prepare an air fryer meatball sub sandwich, add sauce and serve with noodles, and with spaghetti. This can even be served as an appetizer. Isn’t that interesting.
With saying that let’s get started with the air fryer meatball recipe.
How to make air fryer frozen meatballs?
To cook air fryer frozen meatballs, you can follow these steps.
1. Preheat the air fryer at 400F for 3-5 minutes. Meanwhile, the air fryer is preheating, take the portion of frozen meatballs you want to prepare.
2. Arrange your meatballs in the air fryer basket. Make sure it’s not overcrowded.
3. Coat the frozen meatballs with 2 tablespoons of olive oil to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
4. Cook your frozen meatballs for 12-15 minutes. And toss or flip the meatballs halfway through cooking.
5. After the air fryer frozen meatballs cooking time is over, the result you’ll get is perfect and moist on the inside and crispy on the outside meatballs.
6. Finally, serve the meatballs with your favorite dipping sauce or combine it with spaghetti.
How long does it take to cook frozen meatballs?
The frozen meatballs cooking time varies according to the size of meatballs you cook. And the air fryer we use to cook comes with different brands which also differs in cooking time. I cooked the regular size frozen meatballs for 12-15 minutes with 3-5 minutes of preheating at 400F.
If you don’t preheat the air fryer it takes a longer time to cook the frozen meatballs. You have to cook it for 15-18 minutes.
Similarly, the cooking time for small frozen meatballs in an air fryer is less than the regular meatballs. Repeat the same procedure to cook small frozen meatballs. But you only have to cook it for 8-10 minutes at 400F.
You can cook your air fryer frozen meatballs in any method you want. None of the methods will reduce the quality and taste of your food.
Can you put frozen meat in an air fryer?
The answer is yes! You can put frozen meat in an air fryer. The air fryer can cook frozen meat in no time at all.
Why cook Frozen Meatballs in the Air Fryer?
Frozen meatballs in the air fryer are the easy, tasty, and less time-consuming perfect meal for lazy weekdays. You can have it with your favorite dipping sauce or you can also have it with spaghetti.
While the preparing rest of your meal, the frozen meatballs will be cooking in the air fryer with no time.
Similarly, you can also cook turkey meatballs in air fryer, chicken meatballs, frozen bbq meatballs, and enjoy them with your friends and family.
How to reheat meatballs in air fryer?
Reheating meatballs in the air fryer is easy, follow these steps.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350F degrees.
2. Place the meatballs in the air fryer basket for 3-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
3. Server the reheated meatballs and enjoy.
Are there any good frozen meatballs?
There are different brands you can choose from, here I‘ve listed a few brands I prefer.
1. Devault Foods Mrs DiFillippo’s Italian Meatballs
2. Nature’s Promise Turkey Meatballs
3. Bove’s All Natural Italian Style Beef Meatballs
4. Trader Joe’s Party- Size Mini Meatballs
5. Midamar Halal Italian Style Meatballs
These are what I prefer. But you can choose according to your preference and what is easily available in your reason.
Tips for cooking meatballs.
1. Put the frozen meatballs in the air fryer, do not thaw.
2. Start with the low temperature, which will make your meatballs tender.
3. Don’t overcrowd the meatballs in the air fryer basket. Place it in a single layer to get the best result. And always cook in batches.
4. You can also cook a turkey, chicken, and beef meatballs in the directions given in this air fryer frozen meatballs recipe.
5. Spray a thin layer of oil to prevent your meatballs from sticking to the air fryer basket.
6. Preheat your air fryer at 400F for 3-5 minutes, it reduces the cooking time.
1 bag frozen meatballs
1. Preheat air fryer at 400F for 3-5 minutes.
2. Put the frozen meatballs in the air fryer basket evenly and coat it with the oil or spray the thin layer of oil. It prevents meatballs to stick in the air fryer basket.
3. Cook the frozen meatballs for 12-15 minutes, and toss or flip the meatballs halfway through the cooking process.
4. Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce or noodles and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Course: Appetizer, Snack, main course
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Calories- 395kcal, Fat- 30g, Saturated Fat- 11g, Cholesterol- 105mg,
Sodium- 85mg, Calcium- 20mg, Carbohydrates-7g, Protein- 25g, Iron- 1.3mg
Check Out this recipe on our YouTube channel
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- air fryer
- 1 bag Frozen meatballs
- Olive oil
- Dipping sauce
- Preheat air fryer at 400F for 3-5 minutes.
- Put the frozen meatballs in the air fryer basket evenly and coat it with the oil or spray the thin layer of oil. It prevents meatballs to stick in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the frozen meatballs for 12-15 minutes, and toss or flip the meatballs halfwaythrough the cooking process.
- Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce or noodles and enjoy it with your family and friends